Posted December 3, 2013 in Business
If I haven’t introduced you to LearnWebDevelopment.com’s WordPress Bootcamp yet, I would like to today. Here’s what you get:
- 42 complete WordPress training videos that you can download and watch again and again.
- Two live sessions with our WordPress experts to better understand what you’re learning and ask any questions you might have.
- Personal 1-on-1 support from LearnWebDevelopment.com’s experts so you’ll never be alone as you learn.
- $200 off if you purchase by Thursday, December 5th, 2013 at midnight.
If you’d like to quickly become an in-demand WordPress website designer, sign up here now.
Remember, all of LearnWebDevelopment.com’s WordPress Bootcamps come with a risk-free lifetime money-back guarantee. Get the details here.
Posted November 29, 2013 in News
Images that allude to the current season ignite a spark of recognition in viewers’ minds, so if you’re a blogger, advertiser, publisher etc., you know what this means – by using holiday-driven images, you attract new clients. But which are the best sources to acquire this type of stock photos for Thanksgiving and Christmas? This is a list with 10 of the topmost stock photo agencies in the winter of 2013.
Posted November 27, 2013 in Business
LearnWebDevelopment.com is celebrating their 10th anniversary of training Successful Web Designers! The secret to their success is constant research of the best training for their students. Take a second and let us show you why we love WordPress and think it’s the best platform for you.
Also, the anniversary celebration is still going on and they are giving away party gifts each day! Get in on the action here.
Posted November 26, 2013 in News
Loads of do-it-yourself website builders appear on the market everyday, and each bears the promise to help any beginner set up a site in a matter of minutes. So how come 74% of all newly-created websites are still built in the old fashioned way – by writing code for static designs? The answer is simple, and everyone knows it: the mass majority of DIY website building solutions don’t quite make the grade for professional designers, because they are too primitive. Therefore, 70% of the budget assigned to an average project is still spent on manual coding, which never fails to deliver quality products to clients.
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)