Hello everyone, I hope you had a productive week! Take a short break, just a couple of minute, your to-do list will still be there when you come back, and read these posts. I found them really interesting, so of course I want to share them with you folks.
Also, quick update, FreelanceFolder now has a PageRank (finally!), Google decided it was worthy of a PR4, which I’m quite happy with. But what really makes my day though, is when I look at my Feedburner account and I see 1,450-1,500 readers, that really makes me happy! Thanks so much to all of you for the support, the e-mails and the questions, and of course for reading and commenting on our posts!
Ok, so now go ahead and click away! :)
- 9 Steps To Rockstar Marketing
- Can You Earn a Living Online?: 5 Tips
- 33 Do’s and Don’ts for Your Next Presentation
- Facebook Flyers: Should You Advertise on Facebook?
- Planning a New Website – Part 1 – Part II
- The Point Of View May Be New To You
- How Could Bad Blogging Hurt Your Company?
- Whiteboard: What I’ve Learned About Social Media Success
- Improve Your Writing with these Editing Tips
Have a great Saturday!
*note: if you would like to recommend an article/post for our next “Links Folder” post, please drop us a line.