Thanks for the link Jon!
2007-12-09 – Sunday Links Folder
Posted December 9, 2007 in Uncategorized
Hello everyone, hope you had a great week! It’s again time to give yourself a rest, it’s the week-end after all. Take some time to read these posts, I really enjoyed reading them and I’m sure you’ll find them interesting.
You might learn a thing or two :)
Here we go:
- Freelancing for Dummies
- 10 Tax-saving Tips for Writers
- 99 Reasons why we should put an end to bullet lists
- The Landing Page Design Toolbox: 100 Tools, Tips and Resources
- Note to Developers, you need help. (part 1) (part 2)
- 40+ Resources for Photo Sharing
- Usability is a Conversation
- Creating Sexy Stylesheets
Have a great week-end!
*If you read or wrote a great post, please send me the link, and I’ll maybe add it to the next ‘links folder’ post. Thanks!
- 2007-10-28 Sunday Links Folder
- 2007-09-09 Sunday Links Folder
- 2007-11-11 Sunday Links Folder
- 2007-08-19 – Sunday Links Folder
- 2007-09-23 Sunday Links Folder
Unleash the true potential of your business. Get The Unlimited Freelancer and start transforming your freelance business,
now only $19.
December 9th, 2007 at 2:28 pm
JonDecember 9th, 2007 at 2:29 pm
You’re welcome Steven! There were a lot of sites in your post that I didn’t know about, thanks for sharing your list :)
December 12th, 2007 at 5:45 am
thanks for the list Jon especially the sexy stylesheet post. i like to design my own site. i’m not good at it but just feel like i want to learn how to do it myself. and CSS really help in making your design easy to manage. so thanks again for the link.
Sign up for our product discount list to get a free copy of Why Some Freelancers Thrive and Others Barely Survive. You can unsubscribe anytime.
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)