Thanks for the link Jon. I hope you’re having a good weekend.
2008-01-27 – Sunday Links Folder
Posted January 27, 2008 in Uncategorized
I hope you had a great week, met all your deadlines and got time for some more reading :)
As usual on week-end I like to share blog posts and articles I read during the week that caught my attention, I hope you’ll enjoy them.
Before we move on to the list I just want to let you know that Freelance Folder will soon have a CSS gallery section. It’s on its way, you can drop me a line using the contact form if you would like your site to be included (of course once it’s up you’ll be able to just go in there and submit your site), just put ‘CSS Gallery‘ in the title of your message. Only requirements: CSS Valid and table-less. Voila!
Also, one of our top commentators, Alan Johnson, is having a contest on his blog with over $1000 in prizes, check it out!
Now the list:
- Pros and Cons of a Freelance Career
- Top 10 Business Plan Mistakes (online document)
- Tips to Rock Out Your Band or Musician Blog
- The Facebook Marketing Toolbox: 100 Tools and Tips to Tap the Facebook Customer Base
- 21 Factors to Consider Before a Redesign
- Rookie Mistakes: 15 Blunders New Freelancers Make and How to Avoid Them
- Expert Advice On Picking The Right Projects
- Consulting: a Getting Started Guide
Have a great week-end!
*If you read or wrote a great post, please send me the link, and I’ll maybe add it to the next ‘links folder’ post. Thanks!
- 2007-12-09 – Sunday Links Folder
- 2007-08-26 – Sunday Links Folder
- 2007-09-09 Sunday Links Folder
- 2008-01-05 Saturday Links Folder
- 2007-09-02 Sunday Links Folder
Unleash the true potential of your business. Get The Unlimited Freelancer and start transforming your freelance business,
now only $19.
January 27th, 2008 at 1:52 pm
January 27th, 2008 at 2:13 pm
Hey Steven, you’re welcome man! :)
January 27th, 2008 at 11:41 pm
Jon, thanks for mentioning my contest, I always appreciate bloggers who understand the benefits of spreading link love :)
January 30th, 2008 at 5:16 pm
Hey Jon, thanks for the link – great list of articles!
Sign up for our product discount list to get a free copy of Why Some Freelancers Thrive and Others Barely Survive. You can unsubscribe anytime.
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)