Hi folks, how was your week? I hope you were able to meet all your deadlines and there’s not too much left on your to do list. I read many great articles this week that I’d like to share with you. Please take a minute to read these posts, I’m sure you’ll find them interesting.
But before we get to the list, Steve Mullen of StartUp BizCast is having a contest with some very cool prizes like:
- A coupon code worth $360 that can be used toward a news release distribution from premier online press release newswire PRWeb.
- A website SEO evaluation plus one hour of consultation from NetSearch Direct, a search engine and Internet marketing firm based in Richmond, Virginia. The value of this prize is $800!
- ONE YEAR of unlimited online data backup from Carbonite. This prize has a value of $49.95!
- An interview on the Startup BizCast episode that will air during National Small Business Week, during which the winner will be given a wonderful opportunity to promote his or her business to the show’s listeners!
- Logo placement and links to the winner’s website on the Startup BizCast Blog.
Make sure you read the rules to enter the contest and good luck! Of course don’t forget to check out the podcasts, Steve is doing an awesome job :)
Now the list:
- 6 Phases of the Web Design & Development Process
- Ways To Knock Your Competitors Cold
- Six Most Profitable Writing Niches
- Social Media As A New Way Of Doing Business
- Blog Design Madness (check this out, great idea Steven!)
- The Power of the Invisible Necktie: Working With a Pro bono Client
- 5 Most Common Web Standards Misconceptions
- How to Manage Your Boss
That’s it for this week folks! Have a great week-end!
*If you read or wrote a great post, please send me the link, and I’ll maybe add it to the next ‘links folder’ post. Thank you!