Hello fellow freelancers, hope you’re having a great week-end and don’t have too much stuff left on your to-do list! I read some very nice posts this week, and of course I’d like to share them with you :)
Here we go:
- Steven from Vandelay Design put together a list of 50 designers to follow on Twitter (I’m on the list!). Thanks Steven!
- Our very own Bob Younce wrote a killer post on Freelance Switch titled High Octane Freelance Writing.
- Maki gave a very good post about Strategic Collaborations on DoshDosh.
- Selene is getting started with the 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals, Consultants, and Coaches by C.J. Hayden. Like Selene I’m very guilty of putting my personal projects and marketing of my business around the end of my to-do list when I got client work to do. Great call to action!
- Alan Johnson recently launched a new site called BloggingBoost. This is a great opportunity for non-bloggers who are looking to start a blog.
- Matthew put together a list of 5 free HTML editors that get the job done (with reviews!).
- Joshua Clanton wrote a great post on Anywired titled How to Write Your Way to Online Success (Even if You’re Not a Writer).
Shane & Peter got 2 things for us:
- First of all, for those of you who live in the Bay area, you might be interested in Freelance Camp. I wish I could be there!
- Also, if you don’t have a contract or have no idea how to create one, Peter has a solution! Download their contract and use it as a starting point. Just make sure it fits your needs and have your lawyer check the terms and conditions.
Voila! I hope you found these useful. Enjoy the rest of this long Memorial Day week-end! :)