I first read “Getting Things Done” (GTD) by David Allen in 2007. Back then, I was working full-time in…
Freelancers usually operate solo, but sometimes it’s a good idea for us to enter into partnerships.
As a one-person team,…
Are you one of those people who always get the Monday Blues?
Do you have to drag yourself out of…
Fortune 500 companies, non-profits and other “serious” businesses have them. Should your freelancing business have one too?
A vision, that…
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)