By Popular Demand: The Unlimited Freelancer Affiliate Program
Posted January 28, 2009 in News
When we launched The Unlimited Freelancer book a few weeks ago, we decided to create a small affiliate program that we could keep quiet and limit to a few websites.
Over the past few days, though, I’ve received nearly a dozen emails asking if we had an affiliate program, if we were going to create an affiliate program, and how people could sign up. Well, I’m caving in to the pressure, and we’re going to open the affiliate program to anyone who is interested.
There are a few guidelines, and some recommendations, but overall it’s a pretty simple process. If you loved the book, and you’re interested in becoming an affiliate, then you can visit the affiliate page to get more details about the program, how to sign-up, and some banners and images to help you promote the book.
- New Book From FreelanceFolder: The Unlimited Freelancer
- The Unlimited Freelancer is On Sale Now!
- Popular and Better – Synonyms or Misconception?
- Free Giveaway: Freelancer At Work Door Hangers!
- How To Be A Rockstar Freelancer – Free Copies Anyone?
Unleash the true potential of your business. Get The Unlimited Freelancer and start transforming your freelance business,
now only $19.
Sign up for our product discount list to get a free copy of Why Some Freelancers Thrive and Others Barely Survive. You can unsubscribe anytime.
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)