How do your prospective clients learn about you? More importantly what do they know about you?
Well, unless you happen to have met your client face-to-face, your client learns about you from what you’ve shared online. You are what you share–at least to your client.
In this post, I’ll discuss the importance of your online reputation.
As a freelancer, it can be difficult to know what to do about all of the online opportunities available. While some can be eliminated right away, most of them sound really good and beneficial. But no freelancer can afford to take part in all of them.
If you’re a lifelong learner like me, you’re probably also wondering how to get the most benefit from online training.
In this post, I’ll share some of the criteria that I use to decide whether to invest in a training program.
Last month we talked about WordPress and why the demand for WordPress websites is only going to grow. That’s why it’s so important to get started now and be at the front of this trend.
Today, I’d like to have Conrad Feagin – the founder of LearnWebDevelopment.com – explain why WordPress is so impressive and popular. But, first I have an announcement…
LearnWebDevelopment.com’s last WordPress Bootcamp was a huge success and sold out well before the deadline. Because of this they have announced another WordPress Bootcamp starting in December. Yes, it’s almost a month away, but there are three BIG benefits to registering now:
- 1. You’ll save $200 on early bird pricing (that’s over half off)!
- 2. You’ll get “Building Websites in WordPress” immediately so you can get started today.
- 3. You’ll secure your spot before they’re all gone.
Freelancers benefit greatly from having a freelancing blog.
But, a big obstacle for many freelancers (especially those freelancers who aren’t writers) is finding ideas to write about. This problem of knowing what to write on a freelancing blog keeps many freelancers from blogging.
In this post, I’ll give you a hand. I’ll share some ideas about topics you can blog about on your own freelancing blog. Then I’ll invite you to share your own topic ideas in the comments.
Sign up for our product discount list to get a free copy of Why Some Freelancers Thrive and Others Barely Survive. You can unsubscribe anytime.
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)