What’s keeping you from really becoming the freelancer that you could be?
For a lot of us, the answer is a lack confidence. Confidence is vital to successful freelancing, but there are a lot of common freelancing experiences that eat away at our self-confidence.
In this post, I’ll identify more than seven common situations freelancers face that cause them to have less confidence. I’ll also explain how you can keep these confidence busters from affecting you.
[Click Here to Read More...]
Posted December 10, 2012 in News
For the past few weeks we’ve been telling you about the WordPress Bootcamps offered by LearnWebDevelopment.com. These WordPress Bootcamps have been so popular and sell out so quickly
that they’ve had to make a few changes:
- They added more seats to accommodate more students at one time.
- They brought in another WordPress expert so each student will
still get the same 1-on-1 attention.
But, even though this is their biggest WordPress Bootcamp yet, they
still expect to sell out.
Posted November 4, 2012 in News
I had heard people say that the bookstores in their localities were running out of business due to Amazon but I hadn’t quite believed them and had dismissed such stories as rumors. But recently there was a report in the newspapers that Penguin publishers have merged with Random House publishers as Penguin was suffering huge losses due to ebooks and Amazon. This is just one example which shows that online shopping is far more superior than offline shopping.
So if you too are thinking of starting an online store and selling online but are not sure which tools you should use then this article is for you. We recommend you go for IzzoNet.
[Click Here to Read More...]
Posted July 11, 2012 in News
The huge brands invest impressive amounts of money in advertising and constantly try to make their name even more famous. In spite of these amazing efforts, it’s enough a single case that will negatively influence people’s opinion. A well known case is Lacoste, this brand is associated with elegancy, intellectuality, and respectable people. Anders Breivik, the author of the horrible attempts in Norway was wearing a Lacoste pullover and it was a very negative image for the great brand. It’s true, it is about a very important brand and a terrrible criminal, but there are many other cases when your online identity may be affected.
In order to avoid these unwanted situations, it’s highly recommended to establish yourself a strategy to be prepared for various cases. The old saying seems actual, it is by far easier to prevent that treat. There are two great categories of factors that may be harmful for your website:
- Internal ones, this category covers all the factors that depend on the actions of the user. More pragmatically, everything that is strictly related to what you have done or not.
- External ones, having no connection with your activity.
1. The lack of control
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)