Posted November 28, 2012 in Productivity
Productivity means money for freelancers. The more productive you are, the more you can earn. It’s just that simple.
Getting things done on time is one of the ongoing challenges of a freelancer. There are so many things that can slow you down.
Part of being productive is knowing the right tools to use and using them. That’s why I created this post.
In this post, I share over 12 productivity tools that can help you to get more done. If you like this post, you may also like 5 Productivity Tools To Boost Creativity.
Posted November 25, 2012 in Productivity
How much time do you waste in a typical day?
Is it minutes, hours, or even more?
The real answer might surprise you. All of those distractions add up. Worst of all a distracted freelancer is a less productive freelancer–and that can cost you money.
In this post, I’ll examine six surprising areas that may be wasting your time. Then, I’ll suggest a strategy to help you avoid them.
Last month we talked about WordPress and why the demand for WordPress websites is only going to grow. That’s why it’s so important to get started now and be at the front of this trend.
Today, I’d like to have Conrad Feagin – the founder of LearnWebDevelopment.com – explain why WordPress is so impressive and popular. But, first I have an announcement…
LearnWebDevelopment.com’s last WordPress Bootcamp was a huge success and sold out well before the deadline. Because of this they have announced another WordPress Bootcamp starting in December. Yes, it’s almost a month away, but there are three BIG benefits to registering now:
- 1. You’ll save $200 on early bird pricing (that’s over half off)!
- 2. You’ll get “Building Websites in WordPress” immediately so you can get started today.
- 3. You’ll secure your spot before they’re all gone.
Posted October 28, 2012 in Productivity
Is your to-do list growing? Do you feel like you’re working hard, but not accomplishing very much?
If your efforts aren’t effective, there’s a reason.
In this post, I share over 33 real reasons why you’re not getting anything done. Beware, many of these reasons will make some freelancers uncomfortable.
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)