Tuesday, March 11th from 1:20 to 1:40 p.m. CST (that’s right, just 20 minutes) I will be hosting a free live online training class, and I wanted to give you all the details.
UPDATE: We have added a second webinar to give you another day and time to attend. Same webinar, on Thursday, March 13th at 7:20 p.m. CST.
The class is titled The Five Stages of Your Freelance Business, and it will cover a lot of information that can help you start or grow your freelance business.
Here’s the outline for the class:
- The five stages of a freelance business
- How to determine which stage your business is in, and how you can quickly progress to the next stage and increase your income
- Common technical challenges freelancers face in each stage
- Common business challenges freelancers face in each stage
- How to increase the value of each of your clients
- How to earn a full-time income working part-time
- Why 20% of your clients will generate 80% of your income, and how to stop wasting your time with the unprofitable 80%
This webinar will be presented on Tuesday, March 11th at 1:20 p.m. CST and then again on Thursday, March 13th at 7:20 p.m. CST. I will be covering a ton of great material in just 20 minutes, so you don’t need to carve out a big chunk of your day. However, after the information is presented, there will be a live Q&A session. I will stick around as long as it takes to answer all your questions.
I look forward to seeing you on the webinar. It’s free, and I think it could really help you move forward in your freelance business.
Click here to register for Tuesday, March 11th at 1:20 p.m.
Click here to register for Thursday, March 13th at 7:20 p.m.