The experts all agree … the secret to avoiding the feast or famine cycle that most freelancers go through is diversifying. In other words, “don’t put all your eggs in one basket.”
This theory applies to everything from your lead sources to your income streams. Why?
Well, if you get all your leads from one place and that lead source dries up, you’ll have to scramble to replace it.
For example, let’s say most of your leads come from Google search results. What if Google changes their algorithm again and you lose your placement? Sadly you would also lose your lead source. And, if you don’t have other lead sources set up, you would soon be in trouble.
After all, no leads equals no projects and no income.
Another example is word of mouth “advertising” or referrals. Many freelancers depend on them, but they’re not a reliable source of leads.
That’s why you should have several different sources – for everything from leads to income. (Yes, this means having more than one or two main clients, too.)
Building a River of Leads
Imagine each lead source, traffic source, or income source as a small trickle. The more you have, the bigger the trickle gets. If you have enough, you’ll have a river of traffic, leads, and income coming your way …
As a freelancer, this would mean peace of mind and a steady income!
That’s why, on Thursday, June 5th, 2014, we’ll host our latest Freelance Folder Live Workshop!
And, we would love for you to join us!
So who am I and why should you listen to me?
My name is Conrad Feagin and although I was once where you are now, I’ve learned the secrets to building a steady stream of traffic to my businesses and I’ve gone on to teach over 31,140 students how to make a great living as freelancers.
I’ve helped freelancers, students, local businesses, and even design teams for the big dogs like Apple, Blockbuster, AT&T, Hewlett-Packard, Merrill Lynch, Nordstrom, Dallas Cowboys, Sony, Procter & Gamble, ESPN, and Sprint (just to name a few).
Here’s What Others Are Saying About My Training
“I have expanded my business in a very short time from nothing to 10 clients just by having the knowledge alone and having the confidence to go out into the market place knowing I can compete against the other web companies.” – Stefan Kaczmarczyk
“In the past 3 months I have generated more than $12,500.00 in new business, have more than that proposed or quoted and I am currently seeking another person to join me as I have more than I can handle comfortably.” – Roger Bingham
In this workshop, Conrad Feagin – our new fearless leader – will cover tips and techniques for increasing the traffic to your business and/or freelance website (or any other website for that matter) – so you get more clients!
- How all traffic sources fall into 8 categories (both free and paid). Plus, we’ll reveal the top 30 sources of clients for freelancers and help you determine if each source is right for you.
- Our secrets to effectively using “traditional” traffic (or client attraction) techniques – like search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), social media, and more.
- How successful freelancers get more clients to come to them – eager to trade their money for the freelancer’s services! (And, how you can do it, too!)
- And, while the majority of this workshop will be about getting more clients and more traffic to your website, you’ll also learn our best offline techniques for getting more people interested in your freelance services – whether you have a website or not.
- Plus, at the end of each live session, Conrad will answer any questions about getting traffic that you might have …
If you’re struggling to make a steady income as a freelancer because you can’t get enough clients – or if you want to get better paying clients by providing them with more visitors than they can handle – this is one workshop you don’t want to miss.
How This Workshop Will Pay For Itself With Just One Lead
When Conrad Feagin hosts a workshop, he has one thing in mind: making sure you get actionable advice that you can use right now to turn a profit.
What does this mean? It means, when you attend this workshop, you’ll get everything you need to immediately go out and get more clients and business. How much more? That’s up to you. If you use only one technique you learn from Conrad, you’ll be able to add a few hundred dollars to your income each month. But, if you use multiple techniques from Conrad, you could add thousands every month to your income.
But, don’t worry, this workshop won’t cost you thousands … or even $1,000.
Instead, if you sign up before Thursday, June 5th, 2014, your investment in this workshop – and your business – is just $97. That is $100 off the regular price.
We’re so sure Conrad’s methods will work for you that we’re willing to give you a 30-day no-worries money back guarantee. Simply sign up and attend the first live session.
Then, if you do the provided homework assignments and don’t see at least $197 in new business, let us know and we’ll return every dime you spent here today. It’s a no-brainer if you ask me …
Increase your business and take no-risk whatsoever … Yes, please!
Your Custom Action Plan
When you register for this workshop, you’ll get much more than a few live sessions. We’ll also lead you through creating your own custom action plan for getting more clients.
Your custom plan will include 10-20 different traffic sources that you can take action on right away to get more clients, traffic, leads, and projects. Plus, because we know everyone has their own strengths, these sources will be unique to you and the way you prefer to spread the word …
For instance, if you hate networking in person, no worries – you won’t have to include it on your action plan. Instead, you can use any of the dozens of “behind-the-computer” techniques we’ll reveal.
30-Days of Support and Feedback (Plus, another live session!)
Also, once the live session is over, we won’t leave you on your own …
You’ll also get:
- The recording of the live session so you can review it again and again whenever you want. Get more clients any time you need them.
- Exclusive access to a hidden page on Freelance Folder. On this page you can ask any questions that come up after the live session and even get feedback on your action plan and traffic strategies. This feature alone is worth the price of admission.
- A follow up live session after 30 days. In this session, you’ll get to see how your peers did and get feedback on what you’ve done so far … Plus, this second live session will give you a deadline to work towards and help you stay accountable to making progress.
Take advantage and get your all-access pass (including two live sessions, the recordings, your custom action plan, and the special workshop page where you can ask questions and get feedback) here: