Please send me more info on this!
Massive Discounts on Stock Photos
Posted August 14, 2012 in Marketing
Our friends at MightyDeals are currently featuring a great deal for stock photos which we think you will love.
If you don’t know about Depositphotos yet, it has become the fastest-growing microstock agency with a collection of more than 8 million images.
They work with the best contributors, including Yuri Arcurs, Andres Rodrigues and many others, who regularly offer new masterpieces.
But good stock images are expensive, aren’t they? Paying $9 or more per image can add up quick and break the budget for a lot of projects, especially if you need larger sizes. That’s why they have a really special deal for you: you can download up to 100 high-quality royalty-free images of any size for just $99 (normally $900 for the XXL size!). Just imagine: 100 XXL images for just $99 – less than $1 per image.
If you need more than 100 images, you can get the super duper deal of 200 high-quality images for just $160 (regular price up to $1800 for XXL) – that brings the price down to just $0.80 per image! These are huge discounts!
You’ll get any of the available JPEG and vector images for each file. And there are more than 8 million high-quality images to choose from! Happy stocking! See this awesome deal
- Top 7 Most Cliché Stock Images Used in Web Design
- Massive List Of Killer Freelancing Tips By and For Our Readers
- Ultimate Resources For Grunge Design – A Massive Collection
- 10 Amazing Free Stock Photography Sites
Sign up for our product discount list to get a free copy of Why Some Freelancers Thrive and Others Barely Survive. You can unsubscribe anytime.
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)