Posted November 14, 2012 in Business
If you’ve been following our WordPress articles, you know the demand for WordPress websites is only going to grow. That’s why it’s so important to get started now and be at the front of this trend.
That’s why we’ve partnered with LearnWebDevelopment.com to bring you the fastest, surest way for you to become a successful WordPress web designer…
Posted November 11, 2012 in Managing Clients
Freelancing successfully is all about meeting new people and generating leads for project work. This is how you can pay bills and earn money for work day-to-day. This isn’t the easiest task but it is necessary if you plan on freelancing long-term.
I have collected five interesting viewpoints for generating potential freelance clients. These techniques are often cheap or even free and may only require some of your time. Marketing your skills to the proper audience will ensure at least a couple positive results. But persistence is the most important trait when looking to success in the freelance world.
[Click Here to Read More...]
As a freelancer, what do you need to know about Social media trends?
Probably quite a lot. Social media is an important marketing strategy for most freelancers.
But, if you’ve been freelancing for a while you also know that social media changes often. It can be hard to keep up.
In this post, I list four recent social media trends and their potential importance to freelancers.
Last month we talked about WordPress and why the demand for WordPress websites is only going to grow. That’s why it’s so important to get started now and be at the front of this trend.
Today, I’d like to have Conrad Feagin – the founder of LearnWebDevelopment.com – explain why WordPress is so impressive and popular. But, first I have an announcement…
LearnWebDevelopment.com’s last WordPress Bootcamp was a huge success and sold out well before the deadline. Because of this they have announced another WordPress Bootcamp starting in December. Yes, it’s almost a month away, but there are three BIG benefits to registering now:
- 1. You’ll save $200 on early bird pricing (that’s over half off)!
- 2. You’ll get “Building Websites in WordPress” immediately so you can get started today.
- 3. You’ll secure your spot before they’re all gone.
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)