I recently found a list of Top 100 money-making blogs online and the list is somewhat interesting. You’ve likely heard of some of these blogs. If you are a freelancer working from home then some of them are essential reading. I highly recommend that you subscribe to their news feeds. Take a look at the Top 10 on the list:
- ProBlogger (essential reading, especially if you blog)
- John Chow (good to read for his insights even though he bills himself as a personal blogger, not a make money blogger)
- Shoemoney (I’m not as familiar with Shoemoney, but it looks like a decent goto source)
- Dosh Dosh (a extremely useful resource)
- Daily Blog Tips (I’m not familiar, but Jon is)
- Entreprenuers Journey (Not familiar, but Jon is)
- Andy Beard – Niche Marketing (good insights)
- eMoms at Home (excellent resource for you ladies out there)
- Nate Whitehill (another useful resource)
- NetBusinessBlog (not familiar, but Jon is)
Posted September 10, 2007 in Uncategorized
The formula is simple: Hook up with the right people, and get leads/recommendations/etc. that turn into paying customers again and again. But finding the right people ain’t always easy, and it doesn’t happen by random accident enough to pay the bills (or thrive). You’ve got to do it on purpose.
If you want your business to grow at a solid, sustainable pace, you’ve got to be sure that the people you network with add the most power and value to your personal network. Here’s how …
Posted September 9, 2007 in Uncategorized
Hello folks, time for another “Links Folder”. It’s Sunday, take a break, take some time to go and read those posts, I’m sure you will enjoy reading and maybe learn a thing or two. We got 8 articles/posts for you today.
- Case Study: 7 Principles of Bootstrapping an Online Media Empire
- Applying for that first gig is easy, getting the confidence to do so is hard
- Social Media Marketing: Is it Worth Your Time?
- Tips to Increase Your Productivity
- The Art of Writing: 10 Tips from the Masters
- 10 Stupid Mistakes Made by the Newly Self-Employed
- Your Million Dollar Idea: Ready to Run With It?
- A Pricing Strategy for Everyone
First off, I want to tell you I’m extremely happy how FreelanceFolder is doing, we’ve been online since late July and already have around 50 articles published, and the blog has been featured and linked to from a number of great websites and blogs (KillerStartups, LifeHack, NetBusinessBlog and so many others!).
What I personally like the most so far, is the feedback we get from you folks. Our readers, rss subscribers, commenters, well you guys totally rock! Keep the comments, e-mails, questions and discussions going! [Click Here to Read More...]
Sign up for our product discount list to get a free copy of Why Some Freelancers Thrive and Others Barely Survive. You can unsubscribe anytime.
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)