Thanks for the mention of PluginID, Ritu!
The 20 Best Productivity and Personal Development Blogs
Posted January 11, 2010 in Productivity
One of the things that many freelancers struggle with is that we find it hard to manage time. No matter how much we wish there were more hours in a day, the fact is that a day is only going to consist of 24 hours. If we can’t straighten our priorities, our productivity level and creativity isn’t going through shine through our work.
Having said good bye to 2009, it’s time to take control of our career and get things done, faster and more effectively. We’ve been creating lists of sites that we think will help freelancers learn more. We recently created a list of some of the top social media blogs and SEO related sites.
Today we are bringing you a list of some of the best productivity and personal development related blogs on the web.
20 Blogs You Should Read
Listed below are some of the best blogs in this particular field. Whether you are trying to get more out of a day for your business or personal life, we are sure these sites will help you achieve get more done. Just read and apply what they have to offer. We’ve also included a brief excerpt from each site to give you an idea what they are about.
Please note that the list below is not a ranking and the blogs mentioned are in no particular order.
- GTD Times: GTD Times is the official blog of David Allen and the David Allen Company. It’s the hub for ‘all things GTD’ where you can read the latest Getting Things Done and David Allen Company news, reviews and personal experience with tools and GTD-supportive technology, as well as GTD tips, tricks and strategies to help each of us lead happier, healthier, and more successful lives.
- Pick The Brain: PickTheBrain diverges from traditional “self-help” by taking a broader approach. Rather than sticking to a small set of topics, the site covers anything related to self improvement. Any information that people can use to live more prosperous, satisfying lives is a potential article.
- Unclutterer: Unclutterer is the website for home and office organization. It’s not just for the helplessly disorganized who would lose their heads if they weren’t attached, and pack rats looking to put their stashes on a diet, but also for obsessive compulsive neat freaks looking to squeeze even more order into their lives.
- PluginID: PluginID, named after the slogan ‘Plug into Your Identity’, is a site about helping you realise who you are, and perhaps more importantly, who you are not. The aim of this site is to awaken, inspire and motivate others into seeing that they can be who they want to be and live the life they want to live.
- Life Optimizer: Life Optimizer is about living your life to the fullest. The author believes many people (him included) live below their maximum potential. While they do achieve things in life, there are still many more they can achieve. The problem here is they do not optimize their life. There are aspects of their life which can be made better and more effective than they are now.
- The Positivity Blog: The Positivity Blog is focused on positivity and opening up new possibilities for happiness and awesomeness through motivating and practical articles on how to improve your life.
- Marc and Angel Hack Life: At “Marc and Angel Hack Life” the authors enjoy sharing practical thoughts on a broad range of topics pertaining to life, hacks, productivity, aspirations, health, work, tech and general self improvement.
- Get More From Life: The author started writing down ideas, thoughts and experiences in trying to answer questions. Today this website has over 600 articles and hundreds of comments from readers like you, hopefully moving us forward in finding the answers.
- Product Flourishing: Productive Flourishing is about the art of meaningful action. This blog is for people who are interested in being holistic, integrated people, can’t press pause on their life while they learn how to fix it and have to learn to fix their plane while it’s flying, are tired of productivity and personal development being about things instead of people.
- On Simplicity: On Simplicity is all about creating a happier, easier, more enjoyable life for yourself. What if you had fewer items on your to-do list, but they all got done? What if you had fewer time commitments, but enjoyed every single one of them? What if you had fewer possessions, but you truly valued all of them? That’s the power of simplicity: amplifying life’s pleasures by clearing out the clutter that gets in their way.
- Web Worker Daily: WebWorkerDaily was launched by GigaOM’s Om Malik in September 2006 and is written by a growing team of writers who cover the future of work in a post-broadband world. We offer practical tips and advice for anyone who uses the web for work, especially those who want to use the web to be more productive, more connected and more successful than they could otherwise.
- Illuminated Mind: The purpose of Illuminated Mind is to incite a ruthless resolve deep within to go with yourself; to empower and emancipate your most authentic self.
- Four Hour Work Week: Timothy Ferriss, the author of this blog has been nominated as one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Business People of 2007,” is an angel investor and author of the #1 New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and BusinessWeek bestseller, The 4-Hour Workweek, which has been sold into 35 languages.
- Steve Pavlina: Steve Pavlina is widely recognized as one of the most successful personal development bloggers on the Internet, attracting more than two million monthly readers to his website, StevePavlina.com.
- Litemind: Every event, feeling, problem or opportunity only exists through the filter of our minds. Putting simply, your mind is the world you live in. All results you get are directly related on how well you use it. But very few people actively pursuit ways to fully develop their potential through a more efficient use of their minds. This site will help you explore ways to use your mind efficiently.
- Zen Habits: Zen Habits is about finding simplicity in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness. It also happens to be one of the Top 100 blogs in the world, is uncopyrighted.
- Lifehack: This site is dedicated to lifehacks. The phrase describes any hacks, tips and tricks that get things done quickly by automating, increase productivity and organizing. This site is built around this theme. This blog is endorsed by many major newspapers and publishers, and it is rated in the #100 most popular blog in the blogosphere.
- Dumb Little Man: A popular blog that covers productivity and all sort of lifehack. A must add for anyone looking to simplify their lives and take control. This site is all about finding simple ways to do things.
- Lifehacker: An award-winning daily blog that features tips, shortcuts, and downloads that help you get things done smarter and more efficiently. Lifehacker launched in January 2005, and now ranks as one of the top-linked blogs on the internet.
- Urban Monk: UrbanMonk aims to provide a free companion in your personal development journey inwards into yourself and outwards into the urban world – modern life, entwined with ancient spirituality.
Your Turn to Share
We know there are far more than twenty productivity and personal development blogs. The ones listed above are a few that we recommend. If you would like to share some and recommend our readers ones you think should have been on this list, please feel free to let us know through your comments.
By the way, how are you planning to get more done this year? Your tips as usual are valuable. We would love to hear your take on how you manage time between a demanding freelance career and personal life.
Image by chovy
- 10 Personal Finance Blogs Every Penny Pincher Should Read
- 40 Amazing Blogger Templates For Personal Blogs
- 10 Productivity Tools for Computer Addicts
- Using Templates And Drafts To Boost Your Productivity
- 20 Must-Read Blogs For Freelance Writers
Unleash the true potential of your business. Get The Unlimited Freelancer and start transforming your freelance business,
now only $19.
January 11th, 2010 at 8:45 am
January 11th, 2010 at 10:26 am
Thanks. This is a great list to choose from.
January 11th, 2010 at 11:13 am
Thanks for the list! These are some great sites for me to check out. If I could add one more, The Life Uncommon: http://www.thelifeuncommon.net/blog/ is a great resource for anyone pursuing an authentic path in life. It offers valuable information on following your dreams in life even if it isn’t what is expected of you. It is one of the websites I stumbled upon and came to love when I was in the midst of leaving my full-time job to pursue a freelance writing career.
January 11th, 2010 at 12:04 pm
Nice list and thank you for mentioning my blog (the Positivity Blog)!
January 11th, 2010 at 12:40 pm
Great list, thanks! Found several new feeds for my reader. Really like Lifehack.
January 11th, 2010 at 12:57 pm
January 11th, 2010 at 1:00 pm
These are great links :)
January 11th, 2010 at 1:18 pm
thanks for the mention of WebWorkerDaily — we appreciate it.
January 11th, 2010 at 4:27 pm
Fabulous Collection.. Great Post :)
I really benefited from the list. Thanks for your sharing!
January 11th, 2010 at 5:03 pm
Great list, thanks for collecting them! Looking through the many I haven’t seen yet now.
January 11th, 2010 at 5:04 pm
Nice list…more things to read…now I’ve got to read the blog that helps me organise my day and my stuff…so many blogs…so little time…Thanks for the list…really :)
January 11th, 2010 at 6:34 pm
Wow, thanks for the mention – I appreciate it!
And to think, I was just thinking about pitching a guest post here. :p
January 11th, 2010 at 7:32 pm
More blogs to check every day….hopefully any new productivity tips will cancel that out…
January 11th, 2010 at 10:32 pm
I’ve been a great fan of the zenhabits blog just because of the minimalism theme of the blog posts.
I could probably read more of the other said blogs.
MarcelJanuary 12th, 2010 at 6:29 am
great post, as I was browsing the list I expected to find Jim Rohn listed, for my surprise, it wasn’t.
January 12th, 2010 at 8:06 am
This is pretty much what we expected. A good list for reference. Thanks a lot… :)
January 12th, 2010 at 8:34 am
So many interesting blogs =)
I’ll have to quit working just to read them all, great!
Thank you =)
January 12th, 2010 at 6:12 pm
Thanks for the great resource list!
I’ve been really impressed with the practical relationship advice and information on Keith Ferrazzi’s site: http://www.keithferrazzi.com/relationship-development-skills/
January 12th, 2010 at 7:36 pm
I just tweeted your post! Very good (and timely!) information as we head into a new year. Everyone, not just those starting an online business, need this type of list to reference and pull from. An honest ‘Thank you’!!
January 12th, 2010 at 8:01 pm
Hi Ritu! this is Erin, the editor of PickTheBrain…thanks for the shout out and continued support from all,
January 12th, 2010 at 11:37 pm
Thank you kindly for the link Ritu :D
January 13th, 2010 at 12:57 am
I swear to God, freelance folder, one day you’ll add my blog to this list! ::shakes fist in the air::
AbeyJanuary 13th, 2010 at 1:12 am
Nice List. I would add David Seah’s blog as well.
January 13th, 2010 at 1:54 am
Hi Ritu, I am very much enriched by the way you have supplied the blogs for the freelancers. They are just awesome.
January 13th, 2010 at 4:37 am
Thanks for the list. Getting time-organised is pretty important if you want to make the most of your career, so these blogs will definitely help.
January 13th, 2010 at 8:17 pm
Nice list! I found a few new ones to check out! I’ve always had lists upon lists of to-do’s. One thing that works for me is jumping ahead in my calendar to Friday each week and writing “what I got done this week” – try it! :)
January 14th, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Thanks for sharing such a nice list of site :)
February 5th, 2010 at 9:59 am
Personal development is one of those areas that allow us to increase our value. Personal development is help to develop our self. There is so many way to improve personality trade magazines, online forums, seminars, books, video and audio courses, public speaking events etc. these techniques help for personal development.
February 9th, 2010 at 4:57 pm
Fantastic post…..I spent half the day in here….thanks!
February 16th, 2010 at 2:03 pm
This is a great list and it includes some of my favorites. I’d like to take a stab at shameless self-promotion and mention http://www.organize-more-stress-less. The site offers up-to-date solutions for life’s everyday, energy zapping, clutter enhancing, can’t find the cat because he’s buried under the laundry, types of problems. Thanks.
March 31st, 2010 at 3:48 am
I find it relevant to share this to you to give everyone wide references on coaching.
As one of the longest established coach training companies in the world, currently trading in 26 countries Noble Manhattan have an avid desire and commitment to consistently raise the standards of coaching throughout the world.
To that end we bring to you FIVE incredibly in-depth reports on different aspects of the world of coaching -Free To Download Coaching Reports
May 18th, 2010 at 1:22 am
Love the list Ritu! Thx so much. As a newbie to the whole blogging thing this’ll be a great start
May 29th, 2010 at 5:40 pm
Good list of blogs , I’ve read a lot of them since reading this list. thanks for making a great list like this!
June 17th, 2010 at 7:35 pm
Hi there – great list of Personal development blogs here! Thanks for putting this post together – it sure will keep people organized on their quests to evolve both personally and professionally.
I actually work on a personal development site that has some really great information and articles too. I’d highly recommend checking it out: http://personaldevelopment.suite101.com/.
Jerry Looper, an experience professional development coach, is the feature writer. He’s come out with two books and also has an electronic course people can take as well.
June 18th, 2010 at 1:13 pm
good learning points, It will defiantly will help me to take good decision
June 29th, 2010 at 7:25 pm
Thanks so much for the list! Will for sure check it out. Im glad someone has the rankings up.
August 7th, 2010 at 11:53 pm
August 8th, 2010 at 12:23 am
August 11th, 2010 at 6:46 pm
I may also add my blog to this list: Productivity Bits – Smart Bits and Tips To Maximize Productivity and Efficiency at Work or Home-Office
August 12th, 2010 at 9:15 am
Great post.Thanks for sharing your post with us.I felt really good after reading it.Thanks again !!!
Humaiun kobirSeptember 7th, 2010 at 10:10 pm
thank you for informing me about different kinds of blogs. it will help me in the future.
Anchor Text: free ads
September 10th, 2010 at 10:42 am
Great Post! I’m encouraged by your interest in helping people worldwide.
It’s not really how fast time goes that matters, but how wisely we use the time that God has given us. Nothing is more valuable than love for one another and a strong faith in God. Look for wonderful things that determine you rather than paying too much attention to things that are wrong. I Do, Do I? – Yes, You Do!
September 12th, 2010 at 8:04 am
Hi – of the compiled lists of best-ofs out there and useful bits n bobs this actually was helpful and well organised. Big thanks. Hopefully it will help me improve my little offering which you can find at http://jactherat.com/blog/ – very basic at the moment!
September 15th, 2010 at 2:46 pm
Hello. There seems a problem with the 1st link you presented : it returns a 404
September 28th, 2010 at 9:45 pm
With absolutely no humility at all I nominate my own blog. In fact, I wrote the foreword to my own book. Hey, if you can’t praise yourself, how can you call yourself a personal performance guru?
October 8th, 2010 at 6:04 am
Thanks Ritu for your effort in compiling the list. I am just starting to blog on the personal development niche with my ,more than 2-month old blog. I hope I could be one of them in the near future. But for now, I’ll check them out and get some wisdom on them.
October 19th, 2010 at 7:23 am
This is a good list, but I just wish I had the time to read even a few..
October 21st, 2010 at 8:48 am
Wow, I have checked out most of these blogs and what can I say they are the cream of the pie! I’m in personal development HEAVEN! Thanks so much for putting the time and the effort to find all these ad post them.
November 10th, 2010 at 3:20 pm
great list of very interesting articles! Thank you so much for your effort Ritu..
mary242November 17th, 2010 at 6:41 am
website designing It is used as a general term to describe to creating and involve in any type of web page.The intent of web design is to create a website—a collection of online content including documents and applications that reside on a Web server/servers. The website may include text, images, sounds and other content, and may be interactive. Web design is a broad term used to encompass the way that content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) that are delivered to an end-user through the World Wide Web, using a Web browser.
November 19th, 2010 at 9:20 am
These sites are greatly stocked up with informations. I highly recommend it for all
December 6th, 2010 at 5:50 pm
great list huh… thanks for sharing it.. much appreciated..
December 8th, 2010 at 8:48 pm
impressive!!! thanks a million for it..
December 24th, 2010 at 6:02 am
I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too
December 24th, 2010 at 6:47 am
I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.
December 28th, 2010 at 2:53 am
Great reading list for the new year!
January 1st, 2011 at 7:48 pm
nice to read it
Nihara ChoudhriJanuary 14th, 2011 at 8:42 am
This is a terrific list! Here’s one you might want to consider for the 2011 edition: http://www.save-time-live-better.com. It’s packed with helpful tips, especially for those trying to juggle work and family.
January 29th, 2011 at 12:21 pm
I found some very awesome personal development websites on your list. Thanks for the information, and I would enjoy making that list someday.
February 2nd, 2011 at 11:28 am
I’m very glad this list exists and that personal development blogs are being noticed. I’m excited about putting my professional expertise and experience as a mental health therapist and person living with a disability to use in my blog. I’m already finding it satisfying and hope to continue connecting with more and more people!
February 23rd, 2011 at 2:21 am
Thanks for the post, these types of blogs always give me inspiration to keep doing new things online
February 28th, 2011 at 6:17 am
very great list of blogs, thanks for sharing
March 4th, 2011 at 10:36 am
#5 on the list is pretty good.
SyedMarch 4th, 2011 at 11:44 am
I think one blog that the list is missing is of Robin Sharma. He is actually a well known author of 11 bestselling books and one of the top leadership experts in the world. You can check his website out here: http://www.robinsharma.com
He blogs daily and is definitely a good read for anyone interested in personal development related topics.
March 13th, 2011 at 11:32 am
Thanks for the post, these types of blogs always give me inspiration to keep doing new things online
March 14th, 2011 at 3:31 pm
Great post. I love the colors in the biking picture….fantastic!
March 19th, 2011 at 4:23 pm
Personal development is just a stepping stone on achieving goals, but this serves as a foundation of stairways leading to it. To develop an individuals personality at early stages, greatly increases his/ her advantages in this world.
April 15th, 2011 at 7:37 am
Nice list of blogs to enhance productivity of freelancers.
April 16th, 2011 at 6:19 am
Great list of personal development blogs. I just started a personal development blog myself, so I hope to get some hints, tips, and ideas from the websites you listed.
April 17th, 2011 at 7:32 pm
I’m Andrew. I found your blog at the top of a Google search as I was looking for a few well-recommended personal development blogs to add to my RSS reader. I write the 360 Minutes blog, and I’m always on the lookout for new content from folks with great ideas they’ve found to work for them. I get to “enjoy” an hour-long train ride twice a day, so it’s good to have enriching material to read.
I really like your site’s navigation structure and wealth of resources, also. It’s definitely easy to find my way around and access the content.
The list you’ve put together is absolutely great, and I’ll say thanks for bringing several to my notice that I was unaware of.
May 11th, 2011 at 11:05 pm
I recently found your blog and I am shocked to see that you missed the New Thought Blog named “Live Your Life with Prosperity and Success” @ http://newthoughtgeneration.com . It’s has some amazing articles and it’s one of the most interactive blog communities I’ve seen online. It will be worth checking out.
May 14th, 2011 at 5:17 pm
Thanks for posting up! I like reading things on steve pavlana blog! He has some good stuff on his blog concenring personal development! THere is another one that I like is Arina’s self-help blog that is out there. That has some good well=written content as well! If you have a chance stop my blog, which is called self=help enrichment at http://enlightened32.blogspot.com/. Thanks so much for posting all those top personal development blog!
June 22nd, 2011 at 10:11 am
Great resources. I would also like to recommend on Tony robbins Blog and program. It made me look at life at the right perspective and learn how to diffrentiate the most important things from others.
June 27th, 2011 at 11:28 am
Hi Ritu, this is a great list!
My favorite personal development blog is Randy Gage’s prosperity blog. It’s full of wonderful posts, which he does regularly & there’s always a great discussion and lots of controversy.
July 1st, 2011 at 11:27 am
Great list. For people interested in starting a consulting business, you can check out my blog (http://www.StartMyConsultingBusiness.com), where I talk about how to overcome your fears about starting a business, as well as staying motivated.
I also talk about practical, concrete things you can do to start and run a successful consulting business, along with tools, tips, tricks, and techniques for automating your business on the cheap. I just released my first ebook (FREE), titled “Your $100 Professional Website”, and have other nuts-n-bolts topics on my blog as well.
August 19th, 2011 at 11:43 am
I was looking forward to add some personal productivity blogs to add to my subscription.
Thanks for the list, but I found this blog post: http://wayneharrel.zielix.com/how-to-increase-your-personal-productivity/
I think you should list this blog too. :)
September 24th, 2011 at 4:37 am
My favorite personal development blog Randy Gage’s
November 16th, 2011 at 3:15 pm
I highly recommend our website and blog: MorningCoach.com
We produce motivational content on a daily basis. Our podcast has been top rated on iTunes self help for over 3 years running. Check it out, and you be the judge!
January 14th, 2012 at 5:58 pm
Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed Steve Pavlina’s blog! ;)
January 31st, 2012 at 7:34 am
I have been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours nowadays, but I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It?s lovely worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the internet will probably be much more helpful than ever before.
February 4th, 2012 at 7:13 am
Fantastic goods from you, man. The 20 Best Productivity and Personal Development Blogs | FreelanceFolder I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely excellent. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific The 20 Best Productivity and Personal Development Blogs | FreelanceFolder informations.
March 13th, 2012 at 9:02 am
Get an [url=http://iphone--4s.com] iphone[/url] 4s, here is a site i located that offers contests giving them away. it is easy & painless to enter & FREE!
March 26th, 2012 at 10:21 pm
What a great list of resources to help people achieve more success.
March 27th, 2012 at 9:38 am
Great list. Some of these blogs are the ones that have changed me and my career significantly. Thanks a lot.
April 23rd, 2012 at 8:29 am
The next time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I know it was my option to learn, but I truly thought youd have one thing fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you might fix for those who werent too busy on the lookout for attention.
May 16th, 2012 at 8:52 am
Mr [url=http://www.coachoutlet-coach-store.com/]Coach Outlet Online[/url]. Luo said as a new third-party application platform, the most important issue is fair, even if you don’t use PPC application, if the application is actually valuable, and will also possibly be recommended. Luo, saying only that your increasingly competitive application retail store, or to rely upon high-quality content, allowing users to pay a final and the store will be divided into, so that users and also developers can all revenue. Beijing Shougang Basketball Team foreign aid Marbury autobiography on the 10th, an exclusive license towards Beijing Publishing Group Publishing. The day after that signing ceremony, along with horse person writing having a brush, “Marbury book” words from the traditional Chinese scrolls upon presentation marks the Beijing Publishing Group Marbury publishing operate officially began, the book is expected to mid-June to meet by using readers.[url=http://www.coachoutlet-coach-store.com/]Coach Outlet[/url]
May 21st, 2012 at 8:41 am
Welcome на сайт по поддержке МММ.
Тематика сайта: Объяснение и помощь в регистрации новым участникам.
Всегда рады новым участникам.
В подарок при регистрации 20$ каждому!
May 26th, 2012 at 12:37 am
Great job Ritu.Crisp & Clear post. Really lot of interest to read your post.Because of Productivity & Personal Development. Thanks for the post Ritu.
May 26th, 2012 at 8:20 am
Has anyone “rattled your cage” lately? You remember the phrase!
And you’ve certainly heard of ‘Think and Grow Rich,’ the success classic written by Napoleon Hill back in 1928. [url=http://tani-upominek.pl] upominki z chin [/url] Though it’s sold countless copies over the years and is a perennial favorite that’s highly recommended to each succeeding crop of would-be entrepreneurs, it’s hardly made the kind of impact on the world a book of this nature is capable of making.
It kind of makes you wonder, do we think, or don’t we? [url=http://tani-upominek.pl/praktyczny-prezent-na-slub-cz-iii/] prezenty dla chlopaka [/url]
That’s a question worth considering!
Somewhere back in the 1600′s, French philosopher Rene Descartes made his famous observation: Cogito, ergo sum — “I think, therefore I am.”
May 27th, 2012 at 8:51 am
Free sources, training and consulting on lease choices and hire to buys
September 6th, 2012 at 10:46 am
Thanks for the list. I’m personally a big fan of Steve Pavlina (he’s mainly the one who got me into personal development) as well as Lifehack and Zenhabits!
Nice blog by the way :-)
February 6th, 2013 at 2:26 pm
Fiverr.com is a great website where you can get a whole range of personal help products for only 5 bucks. This is a goal setting/tracking product that will help you to stay on task and accountable with your goals. Check it out :
March 5th, 2013 at 4:19 pm
Sweet list! I love p d blogs and have one myself that I’d love to see on your next list!
Lots of authentic (and some raw) musings on life, relationships, success, and so on.
Soul.Share – inspiration for a better life :)
March 10th, 2013 at 2:12 pm
Thanks for sharing this valuable list.
My favourite personal development blog is PickTheBrain. The blog is full of pratical post about living life to the fullest. When I am feeling down, I turn to the blog for some motivational read. I feel better and rejuvenate after consume the contents.
Truly enjoyable to share with you my favourite.
Thanks for the list again.
April 9th, 2013 at 2:45 pm
Thank you so much for providing this great amazing list of blogs. This is exactly what i was really looking for and you saved me sooo much time on having to search on google for these blogs. Again thank you so much for the list. You are very awesome my friend!
April 9th, 2013 at 11:59 pm
イマジネーション したなが こっぱ [url=http://www.japanpandora.com/specials.html ]パンドラ ブレスレット超美品 [/url]そうこ てきひょう ちょうじゃ
きぶんてんかん らくね かいごろし [url=http://www.jppandora.com/ ]パンドラ ジュエリー人気 [/url]いってき ぼろい つれこむ
ていきんり ゆりあげる むとんちゃく [url=http://www.chanluusjapanese.com/ ]チャンルー 店舗 [/url]ナショナル リーグ ちか ふんさい
よふん もとめて かぶせる [url=http://www.jpchromehearts.com/クロムハーツ-財布-セール-1.html ]クロムハーツ メガネ [/url]ちちのひ ロック フェラー どんなに
じんしゅ ちちはは はなづまり [url=http://www.jpnewbalances.com/ ]ニューバランス 574 グレー [/url]オハイオ しても おそれいる
くわがたむし ルール あおき [url=http://www.newbalancesjapan.com/ ]ニューバランス M996 ビームス [/url]じゅしゃ きょうあい ちわ
ままはは よくねん まちもうける [url=http://www.japantiffany.com/ ]ティファニー ネックレス店舗 [/url]けっきざかり わきおこる みがき
どうひょう ほんれき オールマイティー [url=http://www.burberrylabel.com/burberry-長袖シャツ-セール-28.html ]Burberry Blue Label バッグ [/url]ひきつくろう ループ アンテナ しゅよう
April 11th, 2013 at 3:31 pm
Thank you for the blogs. It help me a lot. Wish I would be like you
April 16th, 2013 at 1:42 pm
Truly inspiring stuff, I’m glad I found your list it has been a great help :-) Keep up the great work you are helping so many people!
April 23rd, 2013 at 9:16 am
Webdeloy Technology offer web development, portal development, Web design, Search Engine Optimization, custom software development and web development, website maintenance from Indore India and works on many plateform like asp.net, php, java, open source(wordpress,joomla,drupal,meganto,osCommerce etc.) for providing e-commerce, tech support, cms and portal development services, Web development India, Web development Indore,SEO Indore,Web Design Indore, Software Development India.
April 27th, 2013 at 4:02 am
Thank you for compiling the list. The blogs that I have read so far have inspired me. Many thanks.
May 4th, 2013 at 10:45 pm
Hi thanks for the post despite it been a bit old the sites are still of value and many readers like myself find their information useful in getting through our days.
May 8th, 2013 at 5:29 pm
Plugin ID went down in quality right after Glen left. He sure contributed a lot in the personal development industry. He is an authority on internet marketing now, but I believe that if he was to start again in the personal development niche, things will change quote a lot in terms of what the top ten sites are.
May 9th, 2013 at 4:24 pm
Able to remain in the water for long periods of time without
succumbing to rot, it is a natural and renewable roofing material source that for
a sustainable garden room. Because of the unique
beauty of the fine-grained wood, many people choose to either use a clear varnish on cedar.
You will also want to to make sure everything is squared
June 20th, 2013 at 1:55 am
I like the post! It’s really informative. What I like most are the points 2, 5, 8 , 10, and 15. Good job! :) very inspiring and helpful!
July 4th, 2013 at 1:33 am
Hello sir this your blogs is so beautiful .
Professional Web Design & web development company offering Web Site Design, Application Development
If you’re interested in our services but need some more information, why not request a quote? It’s completely free and takes less than a minute to do. Let us know what you’re interested in, what your budget is, and a little bit about you and your company.
August 7th, 2013 at 9:24 pm
I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work
and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I’ve included you guys to my blogroll.
September 16th, 2013 at 9:10 am
Thanks for sharing this information!
October 1st, 2013 at 10:24 pm
Most of the stairlifts have fold-able chair seat to avoid any encumbering
on the stairway.
However, for added security, most models also include
standard, mechanical brakes, as available on normal, gas powered autos.
October 17th, 2013 at 7:55 pm
My husband eat too much candy and is getting thicker, how to fix?
October 17th, 2013 at 10:05 pm
First offf I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question in
which I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing.
I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.
I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first
10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any suggestions or hints? Kudos!
- uberVU - social comments
- The 20 Best Productivity and Personal Development Blogs … « Internet Cafe Solution
- The 20 Best Productivity and Personal Development Blogs …
- Blogs – blog directories | Know Marketing Blog
- The 20 Best Productivity and Personal Development Blogs | FreelanceFolder « Netcrema – creme de la social news via digg + delicious + stumpleupon + reddit
- links for 2010-01-11 at DeStructUred Blog
- The 20 Best Productivity and Personal Development Blogs | Easiest Way To Make Money
- The 20 Best Productivity and Personal Development Blogs …
- Most Tweeted Articles by Digital Photography Experts
- Blogs – web blog | Know Marketing Blog
- The 20 Best Productivity and Personal Development Blogs | FreelanceFolder : Popular Links : eConsultant
- links for 2010-01-12 | blog dot edcox dot net
- links for 2010-01-12 « Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- edansys » Blog Archive » links for 2010-01-12
- Blogs – music blog | Know Marketing Blog
- Links: Happy Birthday, Paul 2010 Edition | Meryl.net
- Weekly Roundup: Design Related Links #2 « Discovery Session… by Gerard Dolan
- Useful Links & Articles 01_18_10 « byK
- Three Simple Steps to Maintaining a Razor-Sharp Skill Set | Programming Blog
- Clutter-Clearing and Your Authentic Self
- The Power of Simplicity in Holistic Living
- Top 40 list of lists 2010 « Web Hosting Blog | Heart Internet Official Blog
- Web Design | Hosterware UK: Web Site Hosting, Wordpress Hosting, Joomla Hosting, Prestashop Hosting
- SearchFreeLance Projects » Blog Archive » Set Up Your Desk to Maximize Productive Web Development
- SearchFreeLance Projects » Blog Archive » 15 Lesser Known Blog Resources for Writers & Other Freelancers
- Calm Growth . com » Blog Archive » Over 3000 Websites About Personal Growth: List of Lists of Websites About Personal Growth
- Using Zen Practices to Increase Your Organization & Productivity :: Freelance XHTML, CSS and WordPress Developer Amber Weinberg :: Nashville, TN
- Feed-Syndicate » Blog Archive » Using Zen Practices to Increase Your Organization & Productivity
- Using Zen Practices to Increase Your Organization & Productivity « Paul D. Jacobs – Freelance Web Programmer
- Search Freelance Projects » Blog Archive » How to Improve Your Productivity Using Agile Techniques
- October 5, 2010 | Greberman's Tech Blog @ Bodine
- The 20 Best Productivity and Personal Development Blogs | Wheres Your Web At?
- Top Reads : Being Creatively Productive | Create Minded
- Los mejores bloigs sobre productividad | Dinero 2.0
- Defeat Depression And Get Rid Of It !
- 3 Time Management Strategies To Boost Productivity | Time Management Tactics
- Personal Development – You Need To Get A Life | Wisdom Health Prosperity
- The 20 Best Productivity and Personal Development Blogs | FreelanceFolder « sigitsays
- How Can Experts Apply PSYCH-K « Home Flower Gardening
- Helpful Recomendations For Personal Development
- New Personal Development Website Launches to Offer Products and Services ... - GROWGENIC : GROWGENIC
- Personal Development Strategies For Anyone To Use
- Making A Fantastic First Impression – How You Can Do This Every Time | Original Stage Magazine
- Top 10 Personal Development Blogs - Your Life YOUR Way
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)