If I said you could start today and be a full blown web designer – making $50 per hour or more – in just 8 weeks, would you be interested?
If you’re a regular reader of FreelanceFolder, the answer is most likely, “You bet!”
People, like you, who visit this site are looking for expert advice on making a living as a web designer or increasing their web design income.
For the last 11 years we have been helping web designers use the best tools so they can maximize their income potential. This month we launched a completely new WordPress Bootcamp giving you the fastest, surest way to become a successful web designer.
In the Bootcamp, you’ll learn how to:
– Build websites in days instead of weeks using WordPress
– How to attract clients
– How to position yourself so you earn top dollar
– How to write winning proposals so you close more deals with ease
– How to properly estimate and manage projects so you don’t waste time and lose money
Seats are very limited – so if you have any interest in becoming a successful web designer, I urge you to check out this WordPress Bootcamp today.
Just click here.
Here’s just a small portion of what you’ll get:
– Eight weeks of WordPress training (18 courses). The courses are self paced, so you can finish the courses faster if you choose.
– 4 Live Sessions with Q&A – including training on “Finding Clients” who are looking for WordPress Websites right now.
– 4 hours of personal One-On-One Support, which is like having an expert at your beck-and-call to help you as you implement what you’re learning and start working with clients.
– A Personal Website Critique where experts will help you with every aspect of your website to make sure you will be able to get you all the clients you need.
– A Risk-Free Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee.
– And more.
But, you need to decide soon, for two reasons:
1. We’re currently running a limited early-bird special so if you act quick, you can actually save $100.
2. Due to the one-on-one support we must limit the number of bootcamp attendees. So if you want in, you should register soon. The remaining seats are going quick!
To sign up or get more information, go here.