The content of this e-book is also available on BoDo (Business Of Design Online) as it was first published there (8 posts). But you can now download the free ebook, it’s nice to have as it’s filled with incredibly useful tips and resources.
Table of content:
- Why you need to be organized to be creative
- Prioritize work that is ‘important but not urgent’
- Ring-fence your most creative time
- Avoid the ‘Sisyphus effect’ of endless to-do lists
- Get things done by putting them off till tomorrow
- Get things off your mind
- Review your commitments
- Resources to help you get things done
Remember, it’s free and it’s really worth reading! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
And for those of you who always find there’s not enough time in a day, Dave Navarro (yes the ‘other’ Dave Navarro) who writes on FreelanceFolder every Monday (hello Dave!) challenges you to get rid of the ‘victim mentality‘ some of us have about time.
- I don’t have the time.
- If only there was more hours in a day…
If you sometimes find yourself saying stuff like that, take a minute and check out Dave’s site and take the challenge.