I recently found a list of Top 100 money-making blogs online and the list is somewhat interesting. You’ve likely heard of some of these blogs. If you are a freelancer working from home then some of them are essential reading. I highly recommend that you subscribe to their news feeds. Take a look at the Top 10 on the list:
- ProBlogger (essential reading, especially if you blog)
- John Chow (good to read for his insights even though he bills himself as a personal blogger, not a make money blogger)
- Shoemoney (I’m not as familiar with Shoemoney, but it looks like a decent goto source)
- Dosh Dosh (a extremely useful resource)
- Daily Blog Tips (I’m not familiar, but Jon is)
- Entreprenuers Journey (Not familiar, but Jon is)
- Andy Beard – Niche Marketing (good insights)
- eMoms at Home (excellent resource for you ladies out there)
- Nate Whitehill (another useful resource)
- NetBusinessBlog (not familiar, but Jon is)
Carl Ocab, a 14-year-old Web guru, was in the top 10 until he dropped down to No. 11 this morning.
A large number of the blogs on the list are blogs about blogging or about affiliate marketing. But I’d take it with a grain of salt. There are some real gems in the top 10, but some of the best ones are lower down in the list. For instance, Search Engine Optimization Journal offers useful tips on SEO, pay-per-click, other Internet marketing topics and it falls in at No. 50 on the list. There are others on the list worth visiting, but I won’t go through them all.
If you work at home or freelance, or if you are thinking of starting your own work-at-home business, I’d encourage you to visit the Top 100 list and some of the blogs mentioned there for useful insights into running your business. And now I’m off to nominate Freelance Folder for inclusion on the list.
The Old Man
The Old Man is the operations manager for Blog Content Provider.