Hey everyone, I’d like to welcome a new advertiser to the Freelance Folder family: Small Fuel Marketing.
So What Is Small Fuel?
In their own words:
SmallFuel isn’t about taking the big multi-million dollar corporations and helping them find some new way to sell their products. We help the little guys because it’s the the little guys who are doing the really great things. The internet and technology are helping small businesses change the world – and we’re here to help them.
We’re here to help the guy who has a radical new idea about how to make your lawn mow itself. We’re here to help the woman who simply wants to give people better bookkeeping services.
How does that sound? :)
Maybe some of you are already readers of the Small Fuel blog, in any case, here are some of my favorite posts:
- 10 Nearly Free Ways to Advertise Your Business
- 7 Long-Term Marketing Strategies on a Budget
- 15 Simple Ways to Refresh a Marketing Campaign
- How I Gave Away 15 Minutes and Made $5700
- What Apple Can Teach You About Marketing
They also offer a ‘Marketing Strategy Pack’, of course for small businesses. The package costs $79 (that’s 50% off the regular price) and here’s what you get (make sure you read the page for more infos):
- Analysis of your current marketing tactics
- 30 minute expert telephone consultation
- 3-5 page marketing strategy report
Give Small Fuel a try and make sure you subscribe to their RSS feed for some great business, marketing and branding tips! I’m sure you won’t be disappointed! :)