WordPress Bootcamp: Last Chance to Save $200 with Early-bird Pricing
LearnWebDevelopment.com’s WordPress Bootcamp is quickly filling up and early-bird pricing ends in just a few days: Thursday, January 24, 2013 (at midnight central time).
Grab your seat today and start building feature-rich WordPress websites AND working with clients in just a few weeks.
You’ll learn everything you need to know – from the very basics (like how to choose a domain name) all the way to customizing your new website and even how to find clients.
These WordPress Bootcamps are so popular because:
- You get our complete WordPress training videos that you can download and watch again and again.
- You get three live sessions with our WordPress experts.
- You get 1-on-1 support from our experts – meaning you’re never left alone as you learn.
Remember early-bird pricing ends Thursday, January 24, 2013 (at midnight central time). Get all the details here.
- WordPress Bootcamp: Last Chance to Save $200 with Early-bird Pricing
- WordPress Bootcamp: Doors Close at Midnight
- The Biggest WordPress Bootcamp Yet
- How to Get In Front of The WordPress Trend
- 5 More Reasons to Try WordPress
Sign up for our product discount list to get a free copy of Why Some Freelancers Thrive and Others Barely Survive. You can unsubscribe anytime.
- SEO Techniques All Top Websites Should Use
- When a Client Can't Afford You: Why It's Still Better to Bid High
- How To Stop Scrambling For Clients And Get A Steady Stream Of Paying Gigs
- A Simple Way To Stop Clients From Rejecting Your Proposals
- 3 Reasons Your Rates Are Still Low (And How To Start Raising Them)