HELP ME! What’s the best research paper writing service?

always-anxious

Hi everyone!

Can someone recommend the best research paper writing service they’ve tried and can vouch for? I’m swamped with a few research papers and have a term paper coming up as well. I’d really appreciate it if anyone could recommend a reliable service.

My budget is around $30 per page. Any recommendations are highly appreciated!

Best answer 🏆
I've been using https://paperhelp.org for my writing assignments and they've done well. I think it fits your budget. Research paper writing services usually charge extra for urgent orders, so it's better not to wait until the last minute. It’s way cheaper that way.
why not use AI? I've used chat gpt a few times, and my instructor never suspected a thing. it takes some trial and error but at least you're saving money

Upvote 1
why not use AI? I've used chat gpt a few times, and my instructor never suspected a thing. it takes some trial and error but at least you're saving money
Dude, you're just lucky you haven't been caught. I'm a student at a pretty decent community college and I didn't read the two books assigned for my fully online, no-meetings English class. We had to write a 2000-word essay on those books. I had Chat GPT write the essay for me. I added the quotes myself because Chat GPT tends to make them up. Then I ran the essay through article rewriter tool and tweaked any words that didn't fit.

The final version of my essay passed all the AI detectors with flying colors. Open AI's checker said "highly unlikely to be written by AI," and the same goes for GPT Zero and others. I submitted it through Turnitin, and it only flagged 2% for plagiarism, which was just the quotes I cited, so no big deal.

A week later, I get a zero on the essay with a comment from my professor saying it was probably written by an AI and that he's reporting it to the school.

Upvote 2
stay away from pro-papers.com. paid over $150 for a research paper and ended up with 76%. for that price, i expected at least 85-90%. i provided all the necessary requirements and instructions but it seems like the writer didn't even bother to look at them. what a scam!

Upvote 3
you might want to check out essaypro.com. it's cheaper than most other sites, but the quality is still quite good. i've only used this site for essays so far but I know they write research papers too

Upvote 8
I've been using https://paperhelp.org for my writing assignments and they've done well. I think it fits your budget. Research paper writing services usually charge extra for urgent orders, so it's better not to wait until the last minute. It’s way cheaper that way.
Thank you!! I have to submit my first research paper in less than two days though, so there's not much time left. Have you ever used this site for urgent papers? How was the quality?

Upvote 0
@always-anxious I usually order two or three days in advance, and the quality is consistently good. PaperHelp offers turnarounds of three and six hours, but I've never needed anything that urgent. From what I've heard, the quality might not be the best if you choose a very quick turnaround like three hours. I guess that's fair since writing a good research paper takes way more time than that. Urgent turnarounds like three or six hours are probably better for less complex stuff like essays.

Upvote 0
If you’re on a budget, you might want to check out SpeedyPaper. They offer decent quality for a lower price compared to others I’ve seen. But don’t expect miracles.

Upvote 1
If you’re on a budget, you might want to check out SpeedyPaper. They offer decent quality for a lower price compared to others I’ve seen. But don’t expect miracles.
I agree, https://speedypaper.com is hands down the best. They can write a paper for you in a few hours and you can get a free quote before paying. On the downside, the basic writer tier seems fine for easy and short papers, but for anything that needs more research you'll likely need to shell out more for a higher-tier writer.

Upvote 1
Back