What's the best essay writing service in the U.S.?

jasonJumps

I hope this is the right place to ask, but I could really use some advice. I've been swamped with assignments and essays. Balancing my coursework and part-time job is proving to be quite a challenge so I'm looking for a reliable essay writing service that can help me out when things get too hectic.

My budget is pretty tight, so I need something that won't break the bank. However, I obviously can't afford to submit something that isn't up to standard. If you've had a good experience with a particular paper writing service, please let me know. Any tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Best answer 🏆
I've used https://paperhelp.org/ a few times and they've always delivered. They’re pretty affordable, and the quality has been solid for me. Never had issues with deadlines or plagiarism.

One word of advice: always ask for samples from the service before you confirm your order. It gives you a rough idea of the writing style you can expect and whether it matches what you need.
I’d avoid most essay writing services if I were you. It’s risky business, and you can never be too sure about the quality or originality. Maybe try finding a good tutor instead?

Upvote 8
I agree with @Mason Hipp. I've had mixed results with these services. Sometimes the essays are great, other times not so much. I think it really depends on the writer you get though. If you do decide to go for it, communicate clearly with your writer and explain what you need in detail.

Upvote 5
I've used https://paperhelp.org/ a few times and they've always delivered. They’re pretty affordable, and the quality has been solid for me. Never had issues with deadlines or plagiarism.

One word of advice: always ask for samples from the service before you confirm your order. It gives you a rough idea of the writing style you can expect and whether it matches what you need.

Upvote 21
Best answer 🏆
tried oxbridgeessays.com once and it was a disaster. the essay was poorly written and I had to rewrite most of it myself. just be careful and maybe have a backup plan in case things don’t go well

Upvote 2
EssayPro is great and quite affordable. They have a lot of writers to choose from, and you can see their ratings and reviews before you pick one. I've also used GradeMiners a few times. The quality is decent, they meet deadlines most of the time, but they're quite pricey.

Upvote 12
@jasonJumps be careful with cheap services. I'd steer clear of any service charging less than $9 per page. Anything cheaper is probably a scam. Most legit essay writing services use vetted freelancers instead of in-house writers.

If a service is only charging $5 or $7 per page, it's a red flag. They're likely underpaying their writers, especially considering the federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. They have to pay their writers, cover operational costs, and still make a profit.

So, with the minimum wage being $7.25, how can an essay writing service charging $5 per page ensure quality? Spoiler: they can't.

Upvote 4
i'm backing velvvvet here, https://paperhelp.org is awesome. i had them do a 10-page research paper for my economics class, and ended getting 96%. no plagiarism whatsoever, the paper had a 3% similarity on turnitin. the research was solid, but i did have to ask for one revision because a few paragraphs needed some tweaking. they sorted it out really quickly though

Upvote 12
I agree with @Mason Hipp. I've had mixed results with these services. Sometimes the essays are great, other times not so much. I think it really depends on the writer you get though. If you do decide to go for it, communicate clearly with your writer and explain what you need in detail.
Quality always depends on the essay writer, yes. The clearer you are in your order instructions, the better the result. @jasonJumps let them know exactly what you need, like any specific points you want covered or the tone you’re aiming for. It helps avoid any misunderstandings and gets you a paper that actually matches what you’re looking for.

Upvote 3
Not sure if this is still a thing, but back in the day we had to actually sit down and write out papers during finals. Heard some professors are bringing that back to deal with all the AI-generated stuff. That is to say, you might want to practice writing your own papers instead of buying them online.

Upvote 1
Not sure if this is still a thing, but back in the day we had to actually sit down and write out papers during finals. Heard some professors are bringing that back to deal with all the AI-generated stuff. That is to say, you might want to practice writing your own papers instead of buying them online.
If you have even a basic grasp of prompt engineering you can easily outsmart the academic system. It’s already happening, and there’s no way to stop it. The best thing you can do is roll with it, adapt, and adjust your strategy.

Upvote 1
If you have even a basic grasp of prompt engineering you can easily outsmart the academic system.
Not really. A friend of mine who grades essay writing for college freshmen says it’s actually pretty easy to tell when something’s been written by AI. It’s all about knowing the student. Like, if a student can’t explain what a thesis statement is, it’s a pretty strong hint they didn’t write that detailed essay by themselves. And honestly, most of the academic work involves research which AI isn’t really up to speed on yet.

Upvote 3
Just got my philosophy paper from PaperHelp and it is absolutely worth the money I paid. The price is much lower when compared to other websites, but the quality is still high.

Upvote 3
Back