What's the best paper writing service in your opinion?

Apollo

I'm currently swamped with assignments and really struggling to keep up with everything these days. It's been tough to find enough time to write all my papers between my part-time job and other responsibilities so I figured I'd ask for some help here.

I'm looking for a reliable paper writing service that can handle college-level assignments. I'm looking for a service that doesn't use AI and writes papers from scratch. It would be great if they have reasonable prices and are willing to make revisions if needed.

Has anyone used a service they can recommend, or maybe you know some sites to avoid? It's the first time I'm buying essays online so I'd appreciate any tips or advice you can share.

Thanks in advance!

Best answer 🏆
I’ve used PaperHelp a few times and they've always done a great job. The papers were well-written and delivered on time. They also offer three free revisions if you're not satisfied with the initial draft. I’ve never used more than one revision, though. Most of the time the changes I needed were minor. Just make sure to give them clear instructions. The prices for undergrad papers start at $14, which is reasonable.

I also had a good experience with EssayPro. They have a bidding system where writers place bids on your assignment, so you can choose the writer you like the most. I've found that the quality of work is generally high, but it can vary depending on the writer you choose. Prices are quite competitive as well and a...
I hate to sound all nerdy, but using essay writing services is nothing but a quick fix. It won't help you develop the skills you need for your future career. In the long run, relying on these services can be detrimental because you won't be learning the material or how to articulate your thoughts effectively. It's better to invest time in improving your own abilities rather than depending on someone else to do your work.

If you're really struggling, you might want to consider hiring a tutor instead of using a writing service. Tutors can help you understand the material better and improve your writing skills in the long run. Plus, you'll avoid any potential issues with plagiarism.

Upvote 3
I tried EssayShark and wasn't too impressed. The paper was okay, but it didn't have a lot of depth and some parts of the paper kind of contradicted the other. Also the price was a bit high for what I got. I’ve heard good things about this service, so maybe I was just unlucky. I guess it’s hit or miss depending on the writer you get.

Upvote 2
be careful with any service that claims to write papers for super cheap prices. you usually get what you pay for!! i’ve been burned by a few services that turned out to be scams or delivered plagiarized content. most of these services require a prepayment, so always read reviews and do your research before committing

Upvote 0
I’ve used PaperHelp a few times and they've always done a great job. The papers were well-written and delivered on time. They also offer three free revisions if you're not satisfied with the initial draft. I’ve never used more than one revision, though. Most of the time the changes I needed were minor. Just make sure to give them clear instructions. The prices for undergrad papers start at $14, which is reasonable.

I also had a good experience with EssayPro. They have a bidding system where writers place bids on your assignment, so you can choose the writer you like the most. I've found that the quality of work is generally high, but it can vary depending on the writer you choose. Prices are quite competitive as well and a bit lower than those of PaperHelp, starting at around $11 per page.

Upvote 11
Best answer 🏆
@Laura Spencer I couldn't agree more. Relying on essay writing services means missing out on opportunities to learn and improve critical thinking and writing skills. Not to mention it undermines the value of your degree and the hard work of your peers who complete their assignments honestly. There are many fraudulent essay writing services that may take your money without delivering any work, while others produce poorly written or poorly researched essays that do not meet academic standards. Check out this article if you don't believe me: https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxexqn/get-university-statistics-essay-written-scam

Upvote 2
You might want to try SpeedyPaper. The quality of their papers is consistently high, and they’re very thorough with their research. Just make sure to place your order well in advance to avoid any rush fees.

Upvote 2
You might want to try SpeedyPaper. The quality of their papers is consistently high, and they’re very thorough with their research. Just make sure to place your order well in advance to avoid any rush fees.
I've been using https://speedypaper.com, and I can confirm that they've been pretty reliable. They deliver fast and I haven't had any problems with plagiarism, which is honestly my biggest concern with these kinds of services. @Apollo just a small tip from me: don't wait until the last minute to get your papers done, rush orders are way more expensive. For instance, a 5-page paper with a 7-day deadline might be around $90, but if you need it in 24 hours, you could be looking at $130.

Upvote 4
Back