Where can I pay someone to write my paper for me? Share recommendations

serene

Hi. I’m looking for a reliable person or a service that can write my paper for me. I currently have a research paper due in three days that is supposed to be 5000 words long and I’m still in the research process and haven’t written a sentence. Writing isn’t my thing at all, so I’d like to find someone who could help me with my essays and research papers from time to time. Please let me know if there are any services you could recommend or freelancers you can vouch for. I’d also appreciate if someone could tell me how much a 5000-word research paper would typically cost because I’m king of clueless and dan’t wanna get ripped off. Thanks!

I’d recommend staying away from freelance writers who advertise their services on Reddit, Upwork, Fiverr, and similar platforms, in my experience they’re less reliable than professional paper writing services. I’ve dealt with some freelancers in the past who were really bad at handling urgent tasks. Meeting deadlines is never as important to them as it is to you, so I wouldn’t risk hiring a freelancer to write my paper or to handle any other urgent task, or at all. Plus, the whole process of price negotiation is just too draining.

Once I made a deal with a writer I found on Reddit to pay in installments (half of the amount upfront, and the other half after he completed 50% of the work). The quality was terrible, so I refused to pay him the second half. He then started blackmailing me, threatening to inform my college that I was buying essays online (stupidly, I had used my real email in our correspondence). If the task is really urgent and you can’t risk your grade, it’s better to choose a paper writing service instead...

Upvote 1
@TheDevLee yeah, I know, that’s why I’m asking if anyone can recommend writers they’ve worked with before. I can’t risk hiring someone absolutely new who I’m not sure about. Do you have any services you could recommend?

Upvote 0
Honestly it’s been a long time since I used any of those services, but I had a great experience with PaperHelp and SpeedyPaper. Both sites have been around for more than a decade and I’m sure they’re still popular. The first one has more writers and wider expertise, but the other one is cheaper. They’re somewhat the same in terms of quality so you’ll be fine with either of them. I don’t really have preference because most of the time I would use them interchangeably.

Upvote 2
usually there is an extra charge for urgency, so in your case I’d say you should expect to pay between $350-450 for a research paper of 5,000 words. paperhelp is indeed a great service so i agree with @TheDevLee

p.s. with a big order like that you should be eligible for the discount

Upvote 1
Back