Where can I pay someone to write my research paper for me?

I’m Done

I've got a research paper due in less than a week and I haven't even started my research. I've selected a few papers to read, but they're so overwhelming that I can't seem to finish even one of them. I need about nine sources in total. I'm really stressed because I've left it until the last minute and I'm struggling to focus on reading. I have a lot of exams coming up, so I can't devote all my time to just this paper.

Can someone recommend a reliable website where I can pay someone to write my research paper for me? Has anyone here had any positive experience with research paper writing services? Please share your thoughts, I'm kinda desperate.

Best answer 🏆
You can try PaperHelp, this service really saved me last semester. It’s surprisingly more affordable than some other research paper writing services I’ve used before, but the quality is great.
i've used a few, but the results were underwhelming at best. i was recently swamped with assignments and decided to hire a research paper writer to write my paper for me. the paper ended up so lame that a fifth grader could have done a better job finding sources and picking the correct arguments. i'm pretty sure you'll just waste your money, so i'd advise you to pull yourself together, stack up on coffee, and write your research paper yourself

Upvote 1
@Rose thank you! Do you have any idea whether this site can handle economics research papers?
Yeah, I think they can. I've used it for nursing papers, though. They've typically got hundreds of writers available, so you should definitely find someone who can handle economics. It's a pretty common subject, so I don't think it'll be a problem.

Upvote 2
SpeedyPaper is the best paper writing service I’ve used so far. I’ve been using it for two years and they haven’t failed a single paper. There were a few cases where I would send the papers back for revision, but in general this is a great service for sure.

Upvote 5
I had a similar experience to @serene. Hired a writer at globalassignmenthelp.com but ended up writing my research paper myself because of how bad the paper was. It felt like the writer just threw together a bunch of random information without any real structure or logical flow, demonstrating a complete lack of understanding of how to properly analyze data. To top it off, the paper was riddled with grammatical errors and typos, making it hard to read and understand.

Upvote 3
To top it off, the paper was riddled with grammatical errors and typos, making it hard to read and understand.
This is strange to say the least. I haven't used this particular site but I have experience purchasing custom research papers from at least three different services. The results were nowhere near that bad. In fact, the worst result I ever received scored in the 83-86% range. I think it really depends on the service.

Upvote 1
Back