FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreelanceFolder

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Freelance Folder!

Q: What's Freelance Folder all about?
A: Freelance Folder is a vibrant forum where freelancers, writers, entrepreneurs, and anyone working from home or remotely can share ideas and experiences. It's the perfect place to connect and learn from each other.

Q: I just signed up but can't post anything. What's going on?
A: We're a close-knit community, we manually approve all new accounts to keep spam at bay. If your account isn't active yet, just drop a message to @FreelanceFolder or email us at community@freelancefolder.com for assistance.

Q: I forgot my password. What should I do?
A: No worries! Simply follow this link to reset your password and regain access to your account.

Q: Can I advertise on Freelance Folder?
A: Absolutely! If you're interested in advertising with us, please send an email to ad@freelancefolder.com to discuss the details.

Q: What information do you keep about me when I visit the site?
We only store basic log data that your browser sends us, such as your IP address, the type of browser you're using, and the pages you visit. This helps us improve your experience without compromising your privacy.

Q: Can I have more than one account?
To keep things fair and straightforward, we ask that you stick to just one account. If you're banned, please respect that decision and do not attempt to create new accounts. Persistent rule-breaking may lead to your IP address being blocked.

Q: What should I do if I see a rule being broken in a post or thread?
If you come across any content that seems out of line, please report it directly to our moderators or admin team for review.

Q: What happens if I break a rule?
If a rule is broken, you might receive a warning, or in more severe cases, a temporary or permanent ban. Our team also reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or close any post or thread as needed, sometimes without prior notice.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions. Enjoy your time at Freelance Folder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back