What is the best site to hire someone to write my essay for me?

Sebastian94

Hey! I’m a political science student and I’m swamped right now. I have an important essay due soon, so I’m looking for a reliable site where I can hire a freelance writer to write my essay for me. Has anyone come across any trustworthy essay writing services they can recommend? My deadline is pretty urgent, so I’d like to hire someone to write my paper ASAP. I recently started a full-time job, so it’s likely I’ll need this kind of help more than once. I’m looking for a service I can use regularly. Please share your experiences and recommendations. Thanks a bunch in advance!

I wouldn't hand my assignment over to a paper writing service or a freelance writer. I've heard stories about writers who later blackmailed students after receiving their money. It's common for scam artists to threaten to expose students to their colleges. You might get kicked out, which could cost far more than the initial payment for the paper. Moreover, the demands for more money could continue.

Upvote 6
It's common for scam artists to threaten to expose students to their colleges.
Yeah, I think every student who's ever been tempted to cheat has heard those stories. Yet, I've never had any issues like that, and neither have any of my friends. I've been using various essay writing services for almost two years now and I must say that they're pretty safe. The problems you're talking about probably exist, but only if you're dealing with a low-quality service or a random freelance writer from Reddit or Facebook.

Upvote 2
Do you mind sharing the sites you've been using?
I've used three different services but eventually settled on https://paperhelp.org. This service is the best I have tried in terms of price and quality, plus they offer a cashback program that allows you to essentially purchase papers for free. I've had up to a dozen essays and research papers written by them, and the quality has always been excellent. There is no plagiarism or AI, and the papers pass Turnitin checks.

Upvote 10
this one https://speedypaper.com is pretty good. customer support is responsive and helpful, the papers are top notch. I've been buying essays from the same writer that I found quite a while ago and her quality has been consistent. I had to ask to revise the paper a few times but overall I'm more than satisfied

Upvote 4
I’m looking for a service I can use regularly. Please share your experiences and recommendations. Thanks a bunch in advance!
Why even bother going to school if you're not into the work or learning? What's the point? It's super expensive, and on top of that you're paying someone else to do your work? That's pretty lame.

Upvote 1
Back